- Design and development of WordPress based websites utilizing your excellent creative skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work on several project at once.
- Ability to work with sale team to assist with project scope and pricing.
- Ability to learn quickly and stay up to date with the latest technologies and tools
- Excellent understanding of web design and usability. This is NOT a graphic design position. Candidate must possess a solid understand of design for the web, including typography, content placement, cross-platform/device support.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress including WordPress frameworks.
- Ability to extend and customize WordPress functionality.
- Superior grasp of HTML, CSS, jQuery, and cross-browser compliance.
- Candidate must also have excellent communication skills to work closely with client in understanding their needs and ultimately meeting their goals.
- Knowledge of working with website hosting, domain names, and DNS is a plus.
- Agency experience preferred. Minimum of 2 years of professional WordPress development experience.
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
How to Apply
Position is currently open for immediate start. Candidates should email resume to Kathryn Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org along with portfolio and links to website examples.