- Develop and manage SEO strategy and campaigns including organic and paid (PPC & display)
- Identify keywords and phrases to drive the most valuable traffic
- Track, report, and analyze data and results, identifying trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Review and analyze existing business areas and practices for improved optimization including optimizing copy and landing pages and writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Assist in writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Continuing education on SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines and compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Coordinate the execution of paid search campaigns for clients.
- Work with content, social, and PPC teams to promote collaborative digital marketing strategies to aide other channels.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of search engine marketing trends and best practices
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the proven ability to handle competing priorities and deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated and directed; able to take initiative.
- Analytical, with problem solving skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications is preferred.
- Experience with analytic tools, i.e. Google Analytics etc.
- Experience with search engine tools, i.e. Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Search Console etc.
- Experience with bid management tools
- Previous experience with internet marketing/e-commerce in a business environment is preferred.
How to Apply
Position is currently open for immediate start. Candidates should email cover letter and resume to Cody Hageman at firstname.lastname@example.org.