When they contacted Vervocity Interactive, we realized that given the scope of the project and their unique requirements, a custom solution was the right answer.
Their major requirements for the portal:
- be encrypted using SSL
- be password protected
- use two-factor authentication
- be access-controlled – internal sales team having different access, pricing, and other features than distributors
- be available 24/7 from multiple devices (smartphones, tablets, computers)
Working closely with the manufacturer’s project team, we developed a Sales and Distributor Portal with these tools:
- templated quote form – custom quote forms ready in minutes; fill in details and export or email as a PDF document
- equipment sizing calculator – input values for pre-defined variables and the right equipment recommendation is output; this can be exported as a PDF document
- ROI calculators – determine the total lifetime return-on-investment by product model by entering usage data, energy costs, and other variables; exportable as a PDF document
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) – access to graphics, logos, photos, videos, documents and other digital assets, easily searchable and available to download, email, or USPS mail
Now, no matter if a salesperson or distributor is in the office or half a world away, they have access to the tools necessary for them to succeed.
Operating in a highly competitive market space, this manufacturer has found great success by arming their teams with tools and information.
Unsurprisingly, they continue to add features to their sales intranet!