Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Writing website content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on industry trends and search engine changes
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
Full benefits package including health/dental/vision insurance, company paid life insurance, matching IRA, holiday and paid-time-off, ability to work from home one day per week designated by the company.
Please send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Thank you.