Vervocity Interactive, a web development and digital marketing agency, is seeking a Full-Time Creative Director. Located in Quincy, IL, you’ll be part of an exciting and growing organization who excels at meeting customer requirements.
- Identify and execute effective strategies and tactics across web and digital advertising channels to reach client’s target audiences.
- Develops marketing strategies by examining client objectives; planning, scheduling, and completing design and production requirements for website development digital marketing, and advertising.
- Keeps clients informed by compiling, analyzing, and reporting marketing results; forwarding plan projections and updates.
- Improves marketing quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing creative processes; implementing changes.
- Demonstrating knowledge of the marketplace our clients operate in, strategy, and the competitive landscape.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion.
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies.
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams.
- Build effective relationships with co-workers and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in a directly related field (marketing, advertising, graphic design, visual arts, etc.).
- Experience leading creative teams.
- Strong problem-solving, communications, and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns, and marketing messages.
- Presentation skills and salesmanship are a must.
- Self-motivation and ability to motivate others to creatively and strategically solve multiple problems at once, under quick deadlines.
- Ability to brainstorm in large groups and develop big promotional ideas from beginning to end.
- Understand design and smart copy, and recognize fresh approaches to advertising.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Full benefits package including health/dental/vision insurance, company paid life insurance, matching IRA, holiday and paid-time-off, ability to work from home one day per week designated by the company.
Please send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com for consideration. Thank you.